Thursday, June 10, 2010

My new cam! And them something gross...

So I'm totally stoked about my new camera!  Of course, the first day I got it I was completely trigger happy!  I've waited over a year to get it, and her it is!  More photos to follow....until then, I'm busy learning by doing.
So I love this photo I'm posting.  And now comes the gross part...Here's what you don't see:  Dillon's peeling!  If you look closely at his shoulder, his skin is kinda splotchy....yeah...that's sunburnt peeling.  I don't think that the burn itself is gross, I think the fact that I have this unhealthy obsession with peeling his skin is the gross part.  Is it just me?  Do other people like to do stuff like that?  That's kinda gross, right?  Every time he wears a tank top or wife beater, I ABSOLUTELY MUST peel some of that skin!  And when he takes his shirt of...OVER!  I know it's gross, but I have to do it anyway....Disgustingly fulfilling..... 

No comments: