Thursday, February 14, 2008

What I do...



I'll start by sharing what I do through a series of blogposts that will show you what's out there when it comes to the best of the best in skincare. So here's what I do, and I love it!

First, the essentials. My O-So-Easy to use 3-step system. I used to use Clinique, but this is much more effective, and prevents my adult-acne. Besides that, it smells better (I personally think Clinique's stuff smells like medicine and soap, and has no aromatic qualities at all), and it's packaged better. Artistry definately lives up to its name of prestige!
Found at BeautyZone




Then there's my awesome blemish control spot-treatment. Great stuff, without the harsh burn. Twice as effective as me previous off-the-shelf treatment, with long lasting preventative ingredients...
Found at BeautyZone

No comments: